We announce the death of 73 year old Theresa Etienne better known as DaDa of Lower Penville.
She died on Tuesday, July 31,2018 at her residence.
She will be remembered by:
- Husband: Rupert Etienne
- Children: Gloria, Eustus, Judith, Eulie, Alinton, Victoria and Sherma.
- Grand Children: Denroy, Shermiah, Marie-Celine, Leticia, George, Ronald, Nelson, Nigel, Curwin, Rachel, Gilmore, Shanica, Tashima, Jason and Angelina.
- Great Grand Child: Hendrica
- Sister: Ketura, Reneth, Eulie and Victoria Louis. Miralyn and Uraline.
- Brother:Kenneth Louis
- Nieces and nephews: Melanie, Troy Tony and Brother, the others, names too numerous to mention.
- Sisters in-law: Olivia, Catherine and Juliet.
- Brothers in-law: Augustine, Peter and Joseph Tony.
- Cousins: Neal, Nora, and Norma.
- Close friends and relatives: Honourable Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerit, Tarzo, Eslie and Madea. The entire Anatol, Louis and Etienne family of Penville and Salisbury.
- Many other relatives here and abroad, names too numerous to mention.
The funeral service of the late Theresa Etienne will take place on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the Vielle Case Catholic Church. Viewing will commence at 02:00 pm followed by funeral service at 03:00 pm with internment at the Vielle Case Catholic Cemetery.
Funeral arrangements handled by Gentle Rest Funeral Home.