- Bennette Thomas
- Mr. Bennette Thomas is presently a Director of the Board of DBS and Director of Telecommunications of the Government in the Ministry of Information, Science, Telecommunications and Technology.Mr. Thomas has over twenty-five (25) years of Telecommunications knowledge and experience including senior management positions in the major MobileTelecommunication Service Providers in the region.In addition to his wealth of knowledge in the industry, he is also a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and believes that real life begins with establishing and living a sanctified life to one’s Creator and Maker.
- Austelle Lockhart
Mr. Austelle Lockhart has been employed with ChildFund Caribbean for 12 years and is currently the Programme Manager Roving Caregivers’ Program. As Programme Manager of an international non-profit organization; he Possesses strong competences in social work, project management and community outreach and is adept in executing activities that focus on assisting and strengthening vulnerable communities.
Mr. Lockhart has severed in various capacities to include,
• Teller, Castle Bruce Cooperative Credit Union), Councilor, Castle Bruce Village Council
• Board Member, Housing and Lands Allocation Committee
• Rent and Tenancy Commission
• Chairman, Credit Committee – Castle Bruce Co-operative Credit Union
• Chairman, Supervisory Committee – Castle Bruce Co-operative Credit Union
• Member of the Dominica Psychological Society
It is his love for working with community and people which has led him to purse a Bachelors Degree in Social Work.
OLIVER PHILLIP HENDERSON
Mr. Henderson brings to the team a wealth of experience in the field of Accounting and Management. His experience spans from being the Financial Controller of the Dominica Banana Marketing Corporation (DBMC) before it was dissolved to currently the Examiner at the Dominica Co-operative Societies League Ltd.
He is a qualified Accountant and is currently enrolled at the London School of Business and Finance, pursuing his Masters degree in Finance through their online program.